Digital files are not eligible for return and are final sale once they have been emailed to you.
Please allow us one business day to process your paid eBook order and email your PDF to you.
Canadian Money Big Book eBook Grade 1-3
PDF Digital File
Learning how to count money is an important skill as we need money to buy some of our favourite things!
This resource is packed with worksheets and activities that allow students to practice important concepts involving money to meet expectations of the grade 1, 2, and Ontario Mathematics Curriculum.
Concepts covered include:
- identifying Canadian coins and their value;
- representing money amounts in one or more ways;
- counting on to find the total value of a collection of coins;
- adding and subtracting money amounts;
- solving problems involving money.
Assessments that can be used at the end of the math unit are included for each grade along with a marking rubric.