Vocabulary from Classical Roots can be easily incorporated into any curriculum. Use the Student Books to teach word strategies as well as word etymologies. Assign exercises as independent or small group work, or incorporate them into whole class instruction.
• Organized thematically
• Abundant literary, historical and geographical references
• 2 roots and 8–15 words in each lesson
• Dictionary-style definitions
• “Challenge Words” enhance vocabulary development
• Expository and creative writing prompts in all review lessons
Vocabulary from Classical Roots Program Overview