Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool Kit helps improve preparation for high school math by introducing concepts your child will need for upper-level algebra and geometry, including circumference and pi, angles, coordinate graphing, and prime factorization. After every tenth lesson is an investigation - an extensive examination of a specific math topic, discussed at length to ensure solid understanding.
Includes: Student Textbook
* NEW! Customized for homeschooling
* NEW! Investigations and an Illustrated Glossary
* 120 Lessons. Each daily lesson includes warm-up activities, teaching of the new concept, and practice of new and previous material.
* NEW! Two-color format
* 744 pages Tests and Worksheets Booklet
* Testing schedule and 23 cumulative Tests
* NEW! Worksheets for one student for one year, including Facts Practice Tests and Activity Sheets
* NEW! Various Recording Forms for tracking your child's progress on assignments and tests Solutions Manual
* NEW! Full step-by-step solutions to all Lesson and Investigation problems
* NEW! Full step-by-step solutions to the 23 cumulative Tests
* NEW! Answers to Supplemental Practice Problems and Facts Practice problems
Saxon is still # 1 for homeschool families. The new 4th edition Saxon Math 7/6 is made up of five instructional components: (1) Warm up Activities including Facts Practice, Mental Math, and Problem Solving; (2) Daily Lesson; (3) Lesson Practice; (4) Cumulative Practice; and (5) Cumulative Tests. The new edition includes: Word problems, Functions and coordinate graphing, Integers, Exponential expressions, Divisibility concepts, Prime factorization, Ratios and proportions, Statistics and probability,Radius, circumference and pi, Complementary and supplementary angles.
Saxon Math 76 Set includes the Softcover text in lay flat, two color format; Test and worksheets booklet; and the all new Solution manual.
Saxon Math Middle Grades Placement Test
Saxon Math Sample Pages
Saxon Math Scope & Sequence
Saxon Math Introductory Pages