Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Kit expands on Math 5/4 with more advanced lessons on divisibility, integers, prime and composite numbers, powers, roots, and probability.
Saxon Homeschool Complete Package Math 6/5 continues with concepts and practice introduced in Math 5/4, helping to extend a child's understanding, sharpen mental math skills, and deepens understanding. Lessons are fully integrated with geometry concepts appropriate to this level.
* Customized for homeschooling
* Investigations and an Illustrated Glossary
* 120 Lessons. Each daily lesson includes warm-up activities, teaching of the new concept, and practice of new and previous material.
* Two-color format
* 712 pagesTests and Worksheets Booklet
* Testing schedule and 23 cumulative Tests
* Worksheets for one student for one year, including Facts Practice Tests and Activity Sheets
* Various Recording Forms for tracking your child's progress on assignments and testsSolutions Manual
* Full step-by-step solutions to all Lesson and Investigation problems
* Full step-by-step solutions to the 23 cumulative Tests
* Answers to Supplemental Practice Problems and Facts Practice problems
Saxon is still # 1 for homeschool families. The new 3rd edition Saxon Math 6/5 is made up of five instructional components: (1) Warm up Activities including Facts Practice, Mental Math, and Problem Solving; (2) Daily Lesson; (3) Lesson Practice; (4) Cumulative Practice; and (5) Cumulative Tests. The new edition includes: Word problems, Geometry and Measurement, Order of operations, Integers, Powers and roots, Divisibility concepts, Prime and composite numbers, Ratios, Patterns and sequences, Statistics and probability
Saxon Math 65 Set includes the Softcover text in lay flat, two color format; Test and worksheets booklet; and the all new Solution manual.
Saxon Math Middle Grades Placement Test
to help you determine what grade level is best for your child.
Saxon Math Sample Pages
Saxon Math Scope & Sequence
Saxon Math Introductory Pages