Nonfiction Reading Practice 4 Z
Each book in the Nonfiction Reading Practice series contains 20 content-area units presented in a unique format. Each unit has three articles written on the same topic, but at three different reading levels.
Grade 4 contains 20 topics in the following content areas:
* social studies-Mount Rushmore, United States Congress, Lewis and Clark, the Civil War, and floating continents
* science-electric light, heredity, measuring the weather, the Internet, and Marie Curie
* health & safety-teeth, seat belts, and Dr. Charles Richard Drew
* mathematics-structural engineers, probability, and owning a business
* the arts-Ludwig van Beethoven, drawing, acting, and Julia Morgan