Nonfiction Reading Practice 1 Z
This item is sold "as is". No returns or refunds.
Contains 20 topics in the following content areas:
* social studies—history, the library, maps, Pocahontas, and pyramids
* science—animal habitats, matter, Neil Armstrong, thermometers, and the sun
* health & safety—bike helmets, Dr. Jonas Salk, and washing hands
* mathematics—money, time, and calendars
* the arts—cave art, folk music, houses, and puppets
Each unit contains:
* a teacher resource page that introduces the topic and lists suggested vocabulary to introduce for each article
* a visual aid that presents the topic graphically to the entire class
* three articles on the same topic, but at three different reading levels
* three accompanying comprehension/vocabulary worksheets
Graphic organizers and a reading strategies checklist are provided for teacher and student use. An answer key is included.