Mapping Skills with Google Earth™ - Big Book Grade PK-8
Gain a complete understanding or map reading with our Mapping Skills with Google Earth™ 3-book BUNDLE.
Start off by giving your PK-2 students the building blocks to be successful map readers.
- Make a map of your classroom with a title, compass rose, legend, date, and author.
- Find your continent and the countries and lakes within it.
Then, extend this basic knowledge to give your 3-5 students a thorough understanding of maps.
- Compare the different times zones found in your country.
- Learn about topographic maps before exploring steep and gradual elevations.
Finally, help your 6-8 students move on to a more complex understanding of map reading.
- Test your comprehension of a precipitation map by answering questions.
- Find the highest mountain, longest river and largest lake in your continent.
Each concept is paired with a Google Earth™ activity.
Aligned to your State Standards and written to Bloom's Taxonomy, additional map activities, crossword, word search, comprehension quiz and answer key are also included.