There are 10 books in the Life of Fred Elementary Series
Elementary Series are for grades 1 through 4.
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Dressing for Cold Weather
• Deciduous Trees and Deciduous Teeth
• Archimedes 287 B.C. Wrote The Sand Reckoner and Got Killed Being Rude
• Donner and Blitz in German
• Euclid Wrote The Elements
• Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
• Whales Are Not Fish
• Why Boats Are Cheaper to Rent in the Winter
• Herbivores and Carnivores
• the Colors of the Rainbow
• a King in Checkmate
• the Story of the Titanic
The answers are included in the textbook. The author, Dr. Schmidt recommends that all students up to 4th grade start with Apples and work their way through the entire elementary series.
The ten books included in the Life of Fred Complete Elementary Bundle
- Life of Fred Apples
- Life of Fred Butterflies
- Life of Fred Cats
- Life of Fred Dogs
- Life of Fred Edgewood
- Life of Fred Farming
- Life of Fred Goldfish
- Life of Fred Honey
- Life of Fred Ice Cream
- Life of Fred Jelly Beans
You are ready to start Life of Fred Elementary
1. You can talk in sentences.
2. You are willing to listen to a 5 page story.
3. You can hold a pencil.
4. You can print the digits 0 to 10
5. You know your basic addition and subtraction facts up to 10
Our biggest, and only problem with the Life of Fred series is that the kids keep reading ahead!
Some families are using Life of Fred
as their full curriculum, while others are adding Life of Fred
to their current math program in order to enrich their math lessons and make math more enjoyable.