How to Get Your Child off the Refrigerator
How to Get Your Child off the refrigerator and on to Learning
Homeschooling Highly Distractible, ADHD or Just Plain Fidgety Kids
Which child is yours? The super-wiggly? The highly charged? The focus-challenged? The impulsive? The spirited? The passionate? However you define the qualities in your special child, it's obvious that the methods used to teach quiet, compliant children don't work for these energetic or just plain distractible kids.
In her search for solutions, Carol Barnier, developed techniques that are not only fun for all children, but highly successful with any child who struggles with focus.
Direct those wandering thoughts and bodies into educational success with:
* creative reproducible activity aids that you'll want to use right away
* a phonics program where every lesson is a a quick game kids love
* instructional games, manipulatives, and motions that will help you work with, not against, your child's learning style
* math strategies that make even a workbook fun
* many more effective, fun solutions to the daily dilemma, "How do I teach my Child tomorrow?"