Travel the world from the comfort of your home!
This parent lesson planner includes Passport to the World, which helps elementary students encounter 26 language groups from Armenian to Zulu.
Also, the Children's Atlas of God's World explores 22 focus countries and helps students learn Christian history and heritage, festival and cultural information, and more. Did you know:
- The language journey began just over 4,000 years ago at the Tower of Babel
- A traditional Christmas Eve dinner in Lithuania includes 12 dishes, one for each of the Apostles
- The Christian message was introduced in Bolivia as far back as 1552!
Elementary Geography & Cultures Package include:
- Children's Atlas of God's World
- Passport to the World
- Teacher Guide with weekly lesson schedule, student worksheets, quizzes and test, and answer keys