Artistic Pursuits Sculpture Technique: Model
Sculpture Technique: Model>
A Unique Introduction to the World of Sculpting
Sculpture Technique, MODEL builds on the concepts taught in Sculpture Technique, CONSTRUCT while standing on its own as a guide for instructing students in modeling methods. This book offers students, upper elementary through high school, the opportunity to discover their own creative strengths in the world of three-dimensions. It is the first of its kind to bring the processes and concepts of modeling with putty, pottery, and fiber arts into the home environment. Unlike craft books, the assignments in this book focus on processes of working with specific materials while introducing the elements of sculpture in ways students can put into practice immediately. Students work as sculptors, creating original works of art while selecting subject matter that is interesting and relevant to their own lives.
- Text written in conversational manner means student can work independently
- Full Year course in one book
- Elements of sculpture are introduced using Contemporary Art by working artists
- Projects are described in clear langage and fully illustrated pages
- Evaluations for greater understanding of concepts
Students model with putty, clay, and fiber arts while creating unique sculptures that represent their own ideas, interests, and skills. Using this book students are sculptors!