Artistic Pursuits, The Elements of Art and Composition
Middle School 6 - 8, Book One
This book covers the elements of art and composition with emphasis on World Art!
Students make 77 drawings as they go through the book. Challenge them to compare the first drawings to the last drawings and evaluate their improvement with certain criteria such as use of value, more accuracy, arrangement, and use of space.
- written to the student
- no teacher preparation needed
- four unique projects in each unit
- art appreciation and art history
- techniques for graded pencil and ink
- special projects in wire sculpture and mobile.
- sharp color images printed on bright white heavy-weight paperSample PageSample Page