Exploring Creation with Zoology 3
Land Animals of the Sixth Day
To complement and complete your study of Zoology 3, the much anticipated Zoology 3 Notebooking Journal
will knock your socks off! Not only does it include all the wonderful features of the other notebooking journals, it also includes a special section of animal stickers for completing the Map It! activities found throughout the book.
Created as a companion to Exploring Creation with Zoology 3 Text
, this special notebooking journal will be treasured by your child. He or she will illustrate and record fascinating facts and information learned during each lesson, complete the notebooking assignments on specially designed templates, record experiments, activities and projects, complete vocabulary crossword puzzles, put together beautifully designed miniature books, and more!
What's included in the Zoology 3 Notebooking Journal:
- A Suggested Schedule for completing the readings, notebooking assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day per week plan
- Fascinating Facts templates for your student to record what he or she learned in each lesson, using both words and illustrations
- Creative templates for completing the Notebooking Assignments
- Brightly colored Map It! animal stickers for your student to use with the Map It! activities throughout the course
- Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Scripture Copywork, including both print and cursive practice, which is a valuable method for not only practicing handwriting but also memorizing Scripture and teaching spelling, grammar and writing
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets for your student to use to keep records of experiments, projects and activities completed throughout the course
- An enormous selection of book and dvd suggestions to complement your student's studies, as well as ideas for dissections, projects and experiments to help your student explore more
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books for your student to create, encouraging him or her to record facts and information learned in each lesson
- Field Trip Sheets your student can use to keep a record of field trips or outings enjoyed during his or her studies
- A Final Review with fifty questions to be answered either orally or in writing to show off all your student remembers and knows about land animals of the sixth day
These notebooking journals are the perfect complement to the Exploring Creation Series.
The students will cherish their individual notebooks as they make them their very own with words and illustrations, reflecting all they have learned in their pursuit of science. Additionally, these journals will serve as your record of your student's scientific endeavors throughout the year. When your child flips through his notebook, he will be reminded of the knowledge he has attained, reviewing the material as he peruses the pages he has created.
See Zoology 3 sample pages