Saxon continues to lead as #1 favorite math program in surveys of home educators! Home school families in Canada have told me over and over again how much they love Saxon Math. Mary Pride says “Saxon Math is the best. Period.” Saxon's continual and incremental practice provides the child with opportunity to learn and remember the foundational skills and concepts of mathematics.
Start your child off the right way in math with a clearly designed, hands-on program already proven by thousands of homeschoolers across the country. Saxon Kindergarten Math helps you teach the foundational skills that children require, including oral counting; recognizing and sequencing numbers; acting out addition and subtraction stories; counting with one-to-one correspondence; identifying and counting pennies, nickels, and dimes; sorting; telling time to the hour; and using a calendar.
Saxon has taken their elementary classroom program and adapted it for homeschoolers.The Kindergarten Kit includes a teacher's manual and a meeting book. Teacher's Manual
Student's Meeting Book
- 112 Lessons
- Step-by-step instruction and scripts
- Usable in successive years with the purchase of new meeting books
- Oral Assessment Recording Forms
- Student Masters (can be copied for repeated use)
- Optional Handwriting Masters
- Spiral-bound to lie flat when open
- 439 pages
Saxon Math Scope and Sequence Grades K to 3
- Used for the daily opening exercise
- Provides a colorful way to teach the days, years, and dates